On Saturday, the Turkish government recently blocked access to Wikipedia because of linking the nation to terror activity. “It has become part of an information source which is running a smear campaign against Turkey in the international arena,” the ministry said.
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- npr reviews English edition of the Shahnameh
- Egypt temporarily re-opens Gaza’s Rafah crossing
- Pentagon investigation: US hit mosque complex in Syria
- Russia moves to enforce safe zones despite rebel opposition
- The Judicial Bodies Law threatens the independence of judiciary turning it into an arena for expanding Sisi’s powers.