This is the course website for Prof. Nabil Al-Tikriti’s “Islamic Civilization II” History 384 course, offered at the University of Mary Washington. Readings are posted on Canvas, our learning management system. Although only class participants are able to post on the course’s discussion board and topical research resource sites, guests are welcome and encouraged to add comments to students’ postings. In addition, anyone is allowed to post on our “graffiti” page, which is an open forum for any participant. If you wish for any further information, please contact email@example.com.
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- npr reviews English edition of the Shahnameh
- Egypt temporarily re-opens Gaza’s Rafah crossing
- Pentagon investigation: US hit mosque complex in Syria
- Russia moves to enforce safe zones despite rebel opposition
- The Judicial Bodies Law threatens the independence of judiciary turning it into an arena for expanding Sisi’s powers.