This is a breaking story on the news based on the airstrike that the U.S. took in Syria. When the story first broke a month ago the U.S. had said that a mosque that some believed was hit with a bomb along with the building holding al Qaeda members. The U.S. now admits that unintentionally it did hit a mosque and there may have been civilian casualties.
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- npr reviews English edition of the Shahnameh
- Egypt temporarily re-opens Gaza’s Rafah crossing
- Pentagon investigation: US hit mosque complex in Syria
- Russia moves to enforce safe zones despite rebel opposition
- The Judicial Bodies Law threatens the independence of judiciary turning it into an arena for expanding Sisi’s powers.