UNESCO passed a resolution critical of Israel’s actions in the Ghaza stripa and Jerusalem, which many countries are saying they are violating international law. In addition to Palestine, many other middle eastern countries supported this resolution. Israel said the resolution was unnecessary and they planned on continuing their operations in Jerusalem. Palestine though see’s it as a step forward.
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- npr reviews English edition of the Shahnameh
- Egypt temporarily re-opens Gaza’s Rafah crossing
- Pentagon investigation: US hit mosque complex in Syria
- Russia moves to enforce safe zones despite rebel opposition
- The Judicial Bodies Law threatens the independence of judiciary turning it into an arena for expanding Sisi’s powers.