The Syrian Government is producing chemical weapons in violation of a 2013 deal to eliminate them, via a Western Intelligence agency. This is just after a Syrian plane dropped chemical bombs killing nearly 100 people, and the U.S. sending a missile attack on a Syrian airbase in response to this.
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- npr reviews English edition of the Shahnameh
- Egypt temporarily re-opens Gaza’s Rafah crossing
- Pentagon investigation: US hit mosque complex in Syria
- Russia moves to enforce safe zones despite rebel opposition
- The Judicial Bodies Law threatens the independence of judiciary turning it into an arena for expanding Sisi’s powers.